Pathway Home 2
- Serves 400 people returning to New Hanover and Pender Counties
- Provides case managers that meet with participants before and after incarceration to ensure training and employment.
- Provides connections to healthcare and peer support specialists
- Connects participants with community college training and financial assistance
- Connects participants with jobs
- Provides financial incentives to participants for training, jobs, and keeping a job
- Provides stipends for housing and transportation